StavRAS (Recirculating Aquatic Systems)
StavRAS can handle small scale projects at existing or new farm BUT also can take Turnkey Projects with the following services.
- RAS Conceptual design (Bill of Quantities, OPEX, CAPEX)
- Conceptual design is the very first phase of design, in which drawings (2D and/or 3D) or solid models are the dominant tools and products. The conceptual design phase provides a description of the proposed RAS system or farm in terms of a set of integrated ideas and concepts about how it should operate and look like. The ideas are provided both by the client and us.
- BILL OF QUANTITIES - comprehensive list of equipment for the proposed systems
- CAPEX - capital expenditure expected for purchasing the RAS.
- OPEX - operational expenditure expected from running the RAS
- Full RAS Design, Engineering, Process Control and monitoring
- RAS installations and Commissioning
- Farm Architectural design (AutoCad)
- On site equipment training
- Production models
- Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- Biosecurity and Production Protocols