Pilot scale G. Amberjack production
G. Amberjack is a native fish of the Red Sea. There was a dream of one man to produce this fish in RAS systems in Saudi Arabia. In order to generate the production protocols, an immense work was carried out and managed to accomplish the following:
- Egg production protocols with the use of hormonal treatment.
- All year round stable and natural egg production protocols in RAS systems with the use of proper photo-thermal period.
- Fry production protocols averaging 5% survival rates at 30 days of culture.
- Specific Growth rates, Feeding Growth Rates and FCRs establishment from 0.5g- 3kg.
- F1 broodstock production.